Land Use Attorney in Chicago, IL
Join a Tier 1 nationally ranked and Chicago-area land use practice. Work in a client-centered firm. Have your hard work be acknowledged and compensated accordingly. Gain knowledge from a senior partner who is highly regarded in the land use arena.
You’ll love the firm because of…
- low overhead = generous compensation at the base salary level
- flexible and competitive billing rates—clients will love hiring you
- reasonable billable hours: 1800 is suggested
- the ability to work alongside an attorney named "Land Use Attorney of The Year" multiple times in Chicago
- NO JERKS, just talented lawyers without egos
- NO book required
Substantial level of experience (six plus years) with…
- representing developers and property owners through the zoning, land development, and permitting processes for projects of all sizes
Preferred, not required:
- experience working with the city of Chicago or other municipalities
Chicago or Schaumburg—you choose
Apply NOW if interested!