Terms & Policies
This privacy statement provides information about how and why MB Attorney Search collects information about you via this website and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
MB Attorney Search may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information you provide through the website (like a contact form)
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website or our web store site
- any other information that you send to MB Attorney Search
MB Attorney Search may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable you to access and use the website services
- supply services or send you products that you purchased/requested
- send to you any documents including statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you communications (like emails or mailings)
Where MB Attorney Search discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
MB Attorney Search will disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MB Attorney Search will to the best of our ability safely store all the personal information you provide.
MB Attorney Search will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Privacy Statement Updates
This website contains links to other websites and MB Attorney Search is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
MB Attorney Search recognizes the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it. We have applied reasonable and affordable ADA friendly tools to the best of our ability to help with navigating our site.
- All images have text alternates (ALT attributes).
- All headings use appropriate H1, H2, H3, etc.
- All text uses relative font sizes so text can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in visual browsers.
- Adds appropriate ARIA attributes
- The site can be navigated with the use of a keyboard with contrasting focus elements.
Michelle is an outstanding legal recruiter. She answered every question I had about the law firm hiring process, and no question was out of bounds. Michelle helped me get past any insecurity I felt about heading to a new law firm, too. Needless to say, Michelle made my decision to move to a new firm incredibly easy, and she even checked in on me during the transition. She cares about her clients and goes to bat for them. So glad I found her!
Michelle is amazing! She was a great mentor to me …
She's smart, motivated, mature, professional, and just a great person all around. She is the "total package."