We are seeking a Tax Attorney for the Milwaukee, WI office of a top-tiered law firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a tax attorney that has substantial experience and wishes to their career to the next level – with strong leadership opportunities within a few years.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Experience in the areas of taxation and general corporate matters with a specific emphasis on nonprofit tax, partnership tax, and Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange transactions.
- Experience drafting LLC operating agreements, partnership agreements, and 1031’s.
- Advise clients on the maximum tax efficiencies for client mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- Four years of experience practicing corporate tax law, plus experience advising on tax ramifications for real estate transactions.
- Strong academic record, ideally within the top 20% of an ABA-accredited law school.
- Wisconsin licensure or the ability to gain admission within a year of joining the law firm.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Fantastic infrastructure for supporting your practice
- Long term career opportunities.
- Competitive merit-based salary.
- Hours-based and merit-based bonus, and excellent benefits.
- Relocation assistance available to qualified applicants.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About MB Attorney Search LLC
MB Attorney Search is a leading legal recruitment firm that recruits top legal talent for our clients' Midwestern offices. We specialize in attorney placement in law firms and companies; however, also handle paralegal, patent agent, and support staff placement.
Related Jobs (19)
Tax Attorney on April 6, 2018
Attorney on February 27, 2019
Intellectual Property Attorney – EE or Comp Sci on February 27, 2019
Paralegal on February 27, 2019
Real Estate Attorney on December 7, 2018
Commercial Litigation Attorney on February 1, 2019
Attorney – Corporate Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions on February 24, 2019
Estate Planning Attorney on February 26, 2019
Food and Agriculture Attorney on February 24, 2019
Renewable Energy Attorney on February 26, 2019