We are seeking an attorney that has a focus on the Food and Agricultural industries to assist the Milwaukee, Wisconsin office of a national firm to expand their presence in Wisconsin. This is a unique opportunity to join approximately 50 attorneys that reside in offices across the nation and handle everything from business, tax, estate planning, finance, ESOP, contracts, and M&A and anything in between for their clients in the food and agriculture industry. This position is open to all practice areas, with the only requirement that you must have at least five years of experience handling transactions or litigation in the food and agricultural industries. You do not need to be solely focused on food and agriculture but have a desire to do so. Evidence of client development ability is also required. While lateral law firm candidates are preferred, this position is open to an attorney that is currently in-house with a corporation with a relevant industry.
Our client has an impressive client roster, which ranges from local family farmers to global operations in gene editing, drone, and other agricultural technology, as well as those in the alcohol and cannabis industries. This is both a domestic and international practice.
This position is open to an in-house attorney – particularly a Food Regulatory Lawyer with FDA experience.
Qualifications of Food & Agriculture Attorney:
- Five years of experience handling matters for various clients in the food and agriculture industry.
- A desire to focus your practice on the food and agriculture industry.
- A desire to work with a team on a nation-wide level that is also focused on the food and agriculture industry
- Evidence of client development skills is required.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is required.
- Ability to work independantly, but receive support and collaboration from other offices.
What sets this Food & Agriculture Attorney position apart:
- An industry-focused platform that is highly collaborative.
- Attorneys are financially rewarded for their cross-marketing efforts.
- Cutting-edge technology and billing practices making your practice more streamlined and competitive.
- Strong commitment to being a Midwest leader.
- Deep Wisconsin roots.
- A lucrative multi-faceted platform that rewards new client development and collaborating across teams.
- Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates.
- Wisconsin licensure is required; however, may be secured soon after joining the law firm.
- The generous compensation packages reward collaboration and contribution.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MB Attorney Search LLC
MB Attorney Search is a leading legal recruitment firm that recruits top legal talent for our clients' Midwestern offices. We specialize in attorney placement in law firms and companies; however, also handle paralegal, patent agent, and support staff placement.
Related Jobs (19)
Tax Attorney on February 25, 2019
Attorney on February 27, 2019
Tax Attorney on April 6, 2018
Paralegal on February 27, 2019
Intellectual Property Attorney – EE or Comp Sci on February 27, 2019
Commercial Litigation Attorney on February 1, 2019
Real Estate Attorney on December 7, 2018
Attorney – Corporate Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions on February 24, 2019
Estate Planning Attorney on February 26, 2019
Renewable Energy Attorney on February 26, 2019