Securities Counsel in Chicago, IL
Our Chicago-area client, a business-to-business law firm, is seeking a highly experienced corporate attorney to join their right-sized office.
Why This Position Is Special:
- Work alongside attorneys who are client-centered, rather than revenue-driven
- Be surrounded by attorneys with decades of prior AmLaw experience
- Benefit from working at firm with low overhead and competitive billing rates
This law firm is one of Chicago’s most diversified business boutique firms with exceptional, collaborative attorneys, many of whom are former AmLaw law firm attorneys.
- 25+ years of corporate law experience, in securities law, corporate M&A, and joint ventures
- Able to provide big-picture experience, issue spot, and overall provide guidance to corporate clients that do middle market deals that range in size from $50MM to over $1B
- Preferably have a book of business worth at least $400K; while a small book of business is welcome, the firm will fill the rest of your plate
The firm offers a generous compensation structure and excellent benefits.
We are open to considering candidates who are not yet licensed in Illinois, but will require IL licensure upon joining the law firm. There is a strong preference for Illinois attorneys.
MB Attorney Search does not, and will not, provide the identity of the candidate to the client without having obtained the candidate’s consent first.
At MB Attorney Search, we will advocate for attorneys’ legal career goals. We realize we aren’t just filling a position—we’re dealing with people’s livelihoods and professional, as well as personal, lives. Because of this understanding, we deliberately seek to match attorneys’ long-term goals and personalities with the opportunity that is right for them.