Real Estate Partner
A prominent international law firm that has a robust commercial real estate practice and an in-depth commercial finance practice, particularly when it comes to real estate financing, would like to add a Real Estate Partner to their Chicago office. The Chicago office is in growth mode, and they're looking for a real estate leader to join them.
The real estate practice:
- The firm handles all stages of significant mixed-use developments, from acquisition, zoning issues, and financing the purchase, development, and construction process.
- The firm services Constructions clients – owners, architects, and contractors in all aspects of construction from site selection, negotiating design and construction agreements, construction administration, and dispute resolution.
- The firm services Energy clients with the real estate components of large scale energy projects.
- The firm services clients on financing projects, including tax incentives, the EB-5 program, and public/private partnerships.
- The firm works with corporate clients in the renewable energy, automotive, banking, and real estate industries, handling a broad range of transactions.
The Ideal Real Estate Attorney:
The ideal real estate attorney will have a portable book worth approximately $500K+ and is looking to build upon existing practice. Required is the desire to work in a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. If you are a Real Estate Attorney that runs deals independently, has a track record of developing both established and new clients, and are looking for a diverse and sophisticated platform with career potential, consider this.
For a confidential consideration of this opportunity, please submit your resume. All inquiries are handled confidentially.