Real Estate Finance Associate Attorney
Highly sophisticated real estate finance practice is seeking an experienced associate (with 2-5 years of experience to join their practice in Southeastern Michigan (ideally Ann Arbor or Detroit) or Chicago. This is an ideal opportunity for an associate that wishes to do complex financing deals with a heavy focus on commercial real estate financing and syndicated loans. This position is open due to the increasing amount of work flow. This works with both leading national financial institutions (e.g. Wells Fargo and Bank of America) as well as regional banks and financial institutions. You will be able to work on a national level with a lot of deal structures, some more complex and others more routine deals. This position will teach you client relationship management as you will be groomed to become a better attorney and eventually join the firm as a partner.
Qualifications of the Real Estate Finance Associate position:
- At least two years to six years of commercial financing experience – ideally structuring commercial real estate and construction, as well as syndicated loans.
- Motivation to become a partner at a leading national law firm, and a desire to join a quickly growing Real Estate Finance practice.
- Enjoy working on complex and sophisticated deals, as well as more routine deals.
- Ability to juggle a very busy practice working on top deals for top clients.
Benefits of the Real Estate Finance Associate position:
- Excellent training with the goal to make you a better attorney.
- A clear and realistic path to partnership.
- The ability to compete successfully against top law firms for client work because of the quality of work and flexibility of billing rates.
- Highly collaborative culture – great people to work with and very competent.
Submit your resume for confidential consideration.