Insurance – Regulatory Associate Attorney
Our client advises insurance and reinsurance clients regarding their compliance with state and federal regulations. They're growing and looking to add an Insurance Associate that has at least two years of experience representing insurers and reinsurers and advising on corporate transactions and insurance regulatory work. Strong drafting skills and managing multiple deadlines is key in this role. You'll be part of a multidisciplinary group of insurance experts dedicated to providing comprehensive legal services to the insurance and reinsurance industry.
Qualifications for an Insurance Regulatory Associate Attorneys are:
- Two years of experience advising insurers and reinsurers, and related insurance entities.
- Experience with corporate transactions, insurance regulatory compliance, and insurance transactions.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions will be beneficial.
- Attention to detail and solid drafting skills.
- A desire to be on a partnership track and the skills and dedication it takes to succeed along that track.
This client is a top law firm and offers a generous compensation package including relocation to those qualified candidates.
The Associate could work from the firm's Chicago, IL; New York City, NY; Austin, TX; Tallahassee, FL; or Milwaukee, WI office.
While remote working is possible in the short term, it preferable that the associate work in the office over the long haul.
Why we love this client:
We've placed several successful attorneys with this firm and they rave about the resources, level of professionalism, and mentoring received from partners. It's a firm with deep Midwest roots, so there's a down-to-earth culture and work ethic that reigns supreme. This firm is among the top 100 law firms in the nation.
To be considered please submit your resume. All applications will be kept confidential unless you've given us permission after the screening interview to share your resume with our client.