Estate Planning Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
They are seeking an estate planning counsel or partner focused on providing services such as business succession planning, estate, and tax planning, and estate and trust administration.
- This group of attorneys services high-net-worth individuals and their families on business succession planning, complex tax planning, and generational gifting.
- They understand and appreciate the human element that’s involved with creating and maintaining an estate plan
- The attorneys are adept at working collaboratively with all parties involved in the planning and succession process, particularly for business owners and multi-generational families.
- This is a counsel or partner-level position that does not require a book of business.
Here’s what you’ll be involved with:
- You’ll represent clients in estate administration, including probate of wills and post-death trust administrations, and would prepare and file estate tax returns.
- You’ll advise high-net-worth clients with complex estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning.
- You’ll prepare and fund charitable trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, and irrevocable family trusts.
- You’ll also provide counsel to individual and corporate fiduciaries in estate and trust matters.
This position is located in Milwaukee or Madison, Wisconsin. The position will be located in the office; however, a hybrid or remote arrangement could be considered.
Qualified estate planning attorneys will have substantial estate planning experience (ideally 8+ years), particularly with high-net-worth individuals and their families.
Candidates must be licensed in Wisconsin soon after joining the firm; however, we will consider candidates that are not yet licensed in the required jurisdiction.
If you are qualified and interested, we'd like to have a CONFIDENTIAL conversation with you. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Our commitment to you:
Your information will be kept in strict confidence and not shared with our client until we've had a conversation with you about the opportunity and you've given us permission to move forward.
You will be required to submit a JD transcript if selected for a screening interview.