Estate Planning Associate Attorney
We are so excited about this Estate Planning Attorney opportunity for an estate planner that is just starting out his/her career. Our client advises on the full range of sophisticated estate planning, trust administration and wealth management tools for high net worth individuals, businesses, and charitable organizations. They are generating more work than ever before and need to add a junior or mid-level associate to their ranks. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious attorney who has a demonstrated ability to thrive in a busy environment and wants to work alongside skilled estate planning attorneys. This is a partnership track position, and the firm offers a generous compensation package that is competitive with much larger market cities.
Relocation packages are available.
The successful Estate Planning Associate will have the following skills/experience:
- Solid drafting skills of complex estate plans, business succession planning documents, and charitable giving documents.
- Experience advising clients on complex tax planning areas which income, gift, generation-skipping tax planning.
- Assist with probate proceedings as needed.
- A solid academic record (preferably Top 25%) from an ABA-accredited law school.
- At least two years of experience as an estate planning attorney.
If you are an estate planning attorney that would consider living in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin, home of the University of Wisconsin and the State Capital, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. If you do not want to sacrifice your level of income that you believe is only possible in a larger market city, please contact us today. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.