We seek a Corporate Counsel to join a thriving global technology firm specializing in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cloud-based Integration Services (iPaaS), Business Process Management (BPM), and the development of custom applications.
The Corporate Counsel attorney is a newly created position and offers a ground-floor opportunity to provide strategic leadership and counsel on key legal and business issues. This is a highly visible role where there will be daily interactions with members of the leadership team, software development team, and sales team.
Key Attributes of this position:
- The primary focus of this position will be to review, draft, and negotiate technology contracts and technology-related professional services for the sale and resale of software.
- Review and negotiate vendor contracts, analyzing unique contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure legal compliance is followed.
- Develop meaningful compliance processes and procedures, draft contract templates, and advise on risk management policies and procedures.
- Provide counsel on corporate governance, litigation, and related legal matters.
Requirement of this position:
- 3+ years of corporate transaction experience in drafting and negotiating software contracts.
- Experience interpreting contract provisions, advising on legal risks, and implementing compliance policies and procedures.
The company headquarters are located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin’s Historic Third Ward.
There is a strong preference for the Corporate Counsel to work from the Third Ward office. A hybrid schedule (three days a week in the office) may be considered.
Formed in 2019, this company has experienced impressive revenue growth and is well-positioned for a continued positive upward trajectory of revenue stream. The company embraces an innovative culture and encourages the empowerment of its employees to work in a collaborative environment to create the best possible plans and solutions.
Our client is highly motivated to hire, so if you’re an experienced, knowledgeable attorney ready to advance your career and you’d like to learn more about the position, please apply today.