Commercial Real Estate Finance Workout, Foreclosure and Litigation Attorney
Does this describe you?
- You have built a sophisticated practice that requires working with highly skilled attorneys in multiple disciplines.
- You desire greater flexibility in determining billing rates so that you remain competitive in the marketplace.
- You are burned out from working at an unsustainable pace that is required by firm management.
- You are frustrated by the lack of internal expertise forcing you to either take the time to train or do the work yourself.
- You are concerned about your firm’s financial stability since the overhead is significant and the firm has recently asked you to contribute your capital to keep the firm afloat.
- You long for a firm that truly rewards entrepreneurial-minded attorneys, encourages dynamic client service, teamwork and has the agility of a high-end boutique law firm with the deep multidisciplinary experience of a large global firm.
- You want greater flexibility to work wherever.
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, and have a rock-solid book of portable business of at least $500K, our financially secure law firm client offers a unique platform that you should consider. For confidential consideration, please submit your LinkedIn Profile or resume. Your information will be kept in strict confidence and not shared with our client until we've had a conversation with you about the opportunity and you've given us permission to move forward.