We are seeking an attorney that has a focus on the Energy and Natural Resources industries. This position is open to all practice areas, with the only requirement that you have at least five years of experience handling transactions or litigation in renewable energy or natural resources industries. This is both a domestic and international practice. The group is a highly collaborative industry focused team that handles everything from tax, estate planning, finance, ESOP, contracts, and M&A and anything in between. We are particularly interested in candidates with renewable energy industry experience.
A portable book is not required, but evidence of the ability to create a book is required.
- This position is open to Senior Associates or Shareholders who are looking for an industry-focused platform to expand their capacity to serve their clients and attract new clients.
- While a portable book is not required, evidence of the ability to attract and develop clients is required.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is required. This is a progressive firm with a modern culture that is well suited for a rainmaker personality.
- The ideal candidate is motivated to eventually take a leadership role within the office or firm.
- An industry-focused platform that is highly collaborative.
- Attorneys are financially rewarded for their cross-marketing efforts.
- Cutting-edge technology and billing practices making your practice more streamlined and competitive.
- Strong commitment to being a Midwest leader.
- Deep Wisconsin roots.
- A lucrative multi-faceted platform that rewards new client development and collaborating across teams.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MB Attorney Search LLC
MB Attorney Search is a leading legal recruitment firm that recruits top legal talent for our clients’ Midwestern offices. We specialize in attorney placement in law firms and companies; however, also handle paralegal, patent agent, and support staff placement.
Related Jobs (19)
Tax Attorney on February 25, 2019
Attorney on February 27, 2019
Tax Attorney on April 6, 2018
Paralegal on February 27, 2019
Intellectual Property Attorney – EE or Comp Sci on February 27, 2019
Commercial Litigation Attorney on February 1, 2019
Real Estate Attorney on December 7, 2018
Attorney – Corporate Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions on February 24, 2019
Estate Planning Attorney on February 26, 2019
Food and Agriculture Attorney on February 24, 2019