We are seeking a Patent Attorney with a degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science that has at least two years of patent prosecution experience. This position is a nationally recognized Intellectual Property practice group that has both a domestic and international client base. The Intellectual Property Attorney will work on patents for cutting-edge technologies.
- Two years of patent prosecution experience, preferably within a law firm environment.
- Experience with preparing patentability searches and patent applications, and drafting Office actions.
- A team-oriented and strong work ethic. While this is a fun entrepreneurial law firm, this is a firm that has an outstanding reputation for exceeding client’s expectations.
- A strong GPA from an ABA-accredited law school, as well as a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (advanced degree preferred)
- Patent Bar license
- Work alongside highly collaborative and impressive intellectual property attorneys, and an equally impressive client base.
- The firm provides a clear path towards partnership as well as an abundance of professional development tools and opportunities to achieve partnership within a reasonable time frame.
- The opportunity to work on patents for sophisticated technologies for a wide range of clients.
- Competitive salary plus hours based and discretionary based bonus.
Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About MB Attorney Search LLC
MB Attorney Search is a leading legal recruitment firm that recruits top legal talent for our clients’ Midwestern offices. We specialize in attorney placement in law firms and companies; however, also handle paralegal, patent agent, and support staff placement.
Related Jobs (19)
Tax Attorney on February 25, 2019
Attorney on February 27, 2019
Tax Attorney on April 6, 2018
Paralegal on February 27, 2019
Real Estate Attorney on December 7, 2018
Commercial Litigation Attorney on February 1, 2019
Attorney – Corporate Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions on February 24, 2019
Estate Planning Attorney on February 26, 2019
Food and Agriculture Attorney on February 24, 2019
Renewable Energy Attorney on February 26, 2019