Are you an Estate Planning attorney that is looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? Our client has succession planning opportunity for an estate planning attorney that has at least three years of experience working with primarily high net worth individuals, drafting complex estate plans and charitable giving documents. This position is to work alongside a senior practitioner who is planning to retire in the next couple of years. This is an excellent opportunity who is interested in learning from a highly skilled partner, with towards eventually taking over the practice.
Qualifications of the Ideal Estate Planning Attorney
- Experience working with high net worth clientele
- Ability to handle delicate and complex matters that can range from drafting charitable giving documents, estate, and generation-skipping tax planning, to processing Federal gift and estate tax returns.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Interpersonal skills that instill trust
- Strong academic record from a Tier 1 law school – preferably with.
- Drive and desire to become an Equity Partner at a national law firm.
- CPA or LL.M. in Taxation is preferred, but not required.
The position is located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are open to considering out of state candidates and the firm will relocate qualified candidates; however, the successful candidate will need work from the firm's Madison office.
Wisconsin licensure is not required for the application; however, it will be required upon joining the firm.
To be considered please submit your resume to Michelle Bigler at MB Attorney Search.
All applications are held in strict confidence and will not be discussed with our client unless you've given us permission.
Related Jobs (19)
Tax Attorney on February 25, 2019
Attorney on February 27, 2019
Tax Attorney on April 6, 2018
Paralegal on February 27, 2019
Intellectual Property Attorney – EE or Comp Sci on February 27, 2019
Commercial Litigation Attorney on February 1, 2019
Real Estate Attorney on December 7, 2018
Attorney – Corporate Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions on February 24, 2019
Food and Agriculture Attorney on February 24, 2019
Renewable Energy Attorney on February 26, 2019