Our client, a boutique business law firm, has asked us on an exclusive basis to assist with growing their preeminent litigation practice. They are looking to add an experienced litigator that can immediately assume responsibility for a diverse mix of commercial litigation matters. This attorney will have at least seven years of experience, and be able to partially fill their plate with their own work. This firm has an outstanding reputation in the business community and is well positioned for growth. While a boutique firm, this firm has big-firm credentialed attorneys that handle disputes, from small to large, and use best practices to avoid litigation, pre-litigation issues, and negotiations.
Perks of this position:
- This firm offers work-life flexibility. Attorneys work hard, but face time is not essential to get the work done.
- Freedom from rigid billable hour requirements. Again, the attorneys work hard, but they do not have a set billable hour requirement, which cultivates a culture of collaboration, transparency, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Flexibility with compensation structures. Whether you’d rather have a base salary plus bonus or be paid a percentage of your billable hour, with an unlimited ceiling, the partners are willing to consider alternative compensation systems.
Qualifications of a Litigation Attorney:
- Experience with all aspects of the litigation process from initial complaint to trial, mediation, arbitration, and experience in both federal or state courts.
- Solid academic credentials from an ABA-accredited law school, preferably graduated within the top 25%.
- Entrepreneurial drive, with the desire to build upon an existing practice.
- Ability to work independently on litigation cases.
- Seven years plus of litigation experience focused primarily on commercial litigation matters.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be scheduled for a phone interview. Your resume will not be shared with our client without your express permission.
About MB Attorney Search LLC
MB Attorney Search is a leading legal recruitment firm that recruits top legal talent. We specialize in attorney placement in law firms and companies.
Related Jobs (19)
Tax Attorney on February 25, 2019
Tax Attorney on January 15, 2019
Tax Attorney on April 6, 2018
Attorney on February 27, 2019
Intellectual Property Attorney – EE or Comp Sci on February 27, 2019
Paralegal on February 27, 2019
Real Estate Attorney on December 7, 2018
Attorney – Corporate Associate – Mergers and Acquisitions on February 24, 2019
Estate Planning Attorney on February 26, 2019
Food and Agriculture Attorney on February 24, 2019