We are seeking a Corporate Attorney with at least three years of law firm experience to join a dynamic Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions team in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This team is the busiest in the state and is nationally recognized for their deals. This position requires the Corporate Attorney to have significant experience negotiating contracts, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Attorney – Mergers and Acquisitions
- As an associate, you will serve on a deal team for complex mergers, strategic acquisitions, joint ventures, and other unique business transaction.
- Provide counsel on management succession plans and compliance matters.
- Educate clients on changing legislative and compliance matters.
- Adept in handling domestic and cross-border transactions, on both the buy and sell-side, in private and public transactions, including private equity
- Be flexible and comfortable in a fast paced environment
Requirements of the Corporate Attorney – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Solid drafting skills
- Experience negotiating contracts, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions
- Licensed with the WI state bar or ability to gain admission upon hire
- Relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates
- Attorneys and support staff have mutual respect for each other, are team-oriented, emphasize opportunities for the individual’s professional growth.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse array of clients including public companies, private companies, and private equity firms.
- Merit-based compensation that is competitive with peer firms.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume. Your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted via email if invited for a phone interview. Your resume will not be shared with our client without your express permission.
About MB Attorney Search LLC
MB Attorney Search is a leading legal recruitment firm that recruits top legal talent. We specialize in attorney placement in law firms and companies; however, also handle paralegal, patent agent, and support staff placement.
Related Jobs (19)
Tax Attorney on February 25, 2019
Attorney on February 27, 2019
Tax Attorney on April 6, 2018
Paralegal on February 27, 2019
Intellectual Property Attorney – EE or Comp Sci on February 27, 2019
Commercial Litigation Attorney on February 1, 2019
Real Estate Attorney on December 7, 2018
Estate Planning Attorney on February 26, 2019
Food and Agriculture Attorney on February 24, 2019
Renewable Energy Attorney on February 26, 2019